Funding Approval Meeting for FUDCon Kuala Lumpur 2012

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Fri Mar 23 02:42:57 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

IMHO, I think, it's not good to evaluate as FC-FS basis. We should
sponsor to people who can contribute most to the event while keep
the total in budget.

For the Funding approval meeting today, as we have got a specific
appointment, I think it still could be happened while it has not got
any conflicts with above statement.
In that meeting, we can have fund approved for nearly-sure requests
(for people we see mostly closed to the criteria)

Rgds,
Tuan