FUDCon KL Funding Approval Meeting Minutes 2012-03-23

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 05:38:25 UTC 2012

Meeting minutes from FUDCon KL Funding Approval Meeting last night is here:

Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2012-03-23/fudcon_kl_2012.2012-03-23-14.05.html
Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2012-03-23/fudcon_kl_2012.2012-03-23-14.05.txt
Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2012-03-23/fudcon_kl_2012.2012-03-23-14.05.log.html

43% (3k usd) from our planned allocation budget to fund people to the
event was approved in the meeting. and the contributors who are
approved are:

* udinnet
* mak
* snavin
* calkalpa
* rtnpro
* kumarpraveen
* ankursinha
* adimania

Congratulations to those who are approved.

The rest of the funding will be allocated on our next fudcon-planning
meeting on : Thursday, March 29, 2012, 14:01 UTC in #fudcon-planning.
Contributors who have applied for funding but could not attend last
night meeting, are encouraged to attend the next one.

Reminder: Our funding request application is still open until 27th
March 2012. Those still interested to apply can still apply at the
fudcon-planning trac.

Thanks! Regards!.

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331