Next FUDCon KL Planning Meeting & Funding Approval

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 14:49:15 UTC 2012

Hi All,

This is an early reminder for the next fudcon kl planning meeting in
#fudcon-planning as this also involve the funding approval.

Meeting time:  Thursday, 29th March 2012, 14:01UTC (date -d
'2012-03-29 14:01:00 UTC')
Meeting agenda:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:KualaLumpur_2012/Meeting:2012-03-29

The funding approval process will follow a similar format which we
used in last approval meeting (or can someone can suggest a more
efficient & fair format?)

* we will go through all applicants, and each applicants will have to
state his existing contributions, and what they wish to contribute +
achieve in fudconkl and answer any questions which might arise (those
who have done this in previous meeting are exempted, unless theres
questions we need to ask)
* decision will be done by the FPL and organizing team after we have
gone through all applicants.

Reminder: Funding requests is still open until 27th March 2012. So you
still have chance to apply.

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331