Urgent: FUDCon EMEA decisions

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 28 15:52:11 UTC 2012

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 1:43 PM, Christoph Wickert
<cwickert at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as you may have heard already I didn't make it to the meetings
> last week and there was no decision on the FUDCon location yet.

Hi, yes, we defined to have a FUDCon-EMEA meeting but no timeslot has
been proposed for last 2-3 weeks.

> There are still open questions for both bids.
>
> Zoltan, there are still some things unclear about the budget. E.g. you
> calculate the budge for 150 people but only for 100 at FUDPub.
>
> Kévin, what is the situation with the venue in Paris? It is not clear
> where the event will take place and if you already have asked for the
> location. What about the prices and the alternative options?
> Can you give us an budget draft similar to
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:EMEA_2012_Bid_Budapest#Budget_draft

Ok, I've cleaned the page. Please check
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Bid_for_Paris_2012#Date

About the budget, I have already filled all info:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Bid_for_Paris_2012#Budget_summary
The location is free (we don't know why we would pay for to hold an
Open Source event).
Accomodation, 7290€ (30 twins for 3 nights, I could ask more) + Fudpub
 (between 15 and 20€)
total about 13,000€ .
+ tshirt, booklets and the launch for the Sunday and Monday.

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)