FUDCon LATAM Meeting Hoy!

Antonio Sebastian Salles M. antonio at salles.cl
Mon May 14 18:56:39 UTC 2012

Tatica,

I have a doubt. According to wiki, finally the event date would be
June 14 to 17? In previous meetings would be confirmed in July, and
again I see that changed to June.

Why it changed again? I need to confirm to book free days.
Thank you.

--
Antonio.

2012/5/14 María Leandro <tatica at fedoraproject.org>:
> Hello.
>
> I'm waiting to meet privately with Robyn since there are some things to
> discuss. Local team hasn't help so I have been using resources utside
> fedora. Hotels decide to increase prices and there are some other things
> that, in all the meetings I have been calling for the past 3 months and
> NOBODY shows up I need to discuss privately with Robyn and Jared.
>
> It's easy to ask answers one month ahead the event while nobody care about
> the event organization for the past 3 months.
>
> You will get some news and updates about FUDcon Venezuela at the end of this
> week. Until then, I only ask patience. Thank you
>

> 2012/5/14 Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us>

>> OK,
>>
>> So there has been zero feedback here, and no one has responded to
>> priavte emails and pings on FUDCon LATAM.  we are a  month away from
>> when its supposed to be,  there is no hotel agreement, AFAIK, there has
>> been no subsidy meetings, afaik im the only one that has airfare
>> booked, At this point if we do not make some serious headway this week
>> into getting things done we will need to cancel the FUDCon  and open up
>> bids for next years LATAM FUDCon.  this would be sad  but neccesary.
>>

>> Dennis
>>
>> El Thu, 26 Apr 2012 15:17:59 -0500
>> Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> escribió:
>

> --
> tatica
> Maria Gracia Leandro
> http://www.tatica.org
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:tatica
> LinuxUser= 440285  GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56

Saludos!

Antonio Sebastián Sallés M.
[cel] +56-9-8281 71 61