FUDCon Paris Hotel options

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Wed May 16 11:52:34 UTC 2012

Hi!
We've just started planning our Brno's Base OS guys FUDCon
attendance and we're looking for more details - especially
lodging to plan our budget. Are there any cheaper options
around or will we have a deal with some hotel? Would be
great to have this informations as soon as possible, to book
flight (there are some cheap options from Vienna but you
know, low cost ;-).

Unfortunately it's going to be tight as there's LinuxCon,
Plumbers... But I think it really makes European FUDCon
better to have as many as possible Brno guys.

Thanks
Jaroslav
--
Jaroslav Řezník <jreznik at redhat.com>