FUDcon LATAM Changes

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 18 18:57:32 UTC 2012

Here you have the logs of today meeting. Next one will be on May 25 at 18UTC

<zodbot> Meeting ended Fri May 18 18:55:28 2012 UTC. Information about
MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot .
<zodbot> Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2012-05-18/fudcon-planning.2012-05-18-18.03.html
<zodbot> Minutes (text):