FUDCon Paris Hotel options

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 22 17:41:18 UTC 2012

> It's Paris, and OWF is at the same time - I suspect it's not easy, but I
> can't imagine it's impossible, either.

Oh, there are *many* events in September/October in Paris, it's not
only with the OWF.

> Do we know if the OWF folks have any hotel block arrangements anywhere that
> we could mayyyyybe utilize/share?

As Emmanuel said, we will get back to you soon, after the conf call.

In fact the hotel block is more about keeping room free than having
cheaper prices. They will rise this summer.
But you could actually book at the same price, by yourself. (If I read
correctly ^^).

Emmanuel, Jaroslav, do you guys think that we can just provide the
hotel website, giving some information?
I will ask the hotel in order to know how many rooms they have at the
right (low) price…

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)