[FZH] FUDCon subsidy decision meeting

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Mon Apr 14 03:24:11 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

I know the current situation. Please include me in discussion with Fedora
budget owner to clarify the final fund. As FAmSCo role, I hope I can
convince them more to have as much budget as possible for APAC FUDCon. We
need to support/encourage people to attend the FUDCon to grow up Fedora
community in APAC much more.

> We will schedule a new time as soon as we finished adjusting.

I wonder if travel subsidy request period is closed or not?

Kind regards,
Tuan