[FUDCon APAC 2014] Reminder to foreign attendees about invitation letter or other help

Alick Zhao alick9188 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 10:12:18 UTC 2014

Hi all,

FUDCon is free and open to everyone. If you are interested in attending
FUDCon APAC 2014 in Beijing and need help, please do not hesitate to
contact us on fudcon-planning list or in private.  When in private,
please remember to include me (alick), Zamir Sun, and Christopher Meng
in recipients. Our email addresses can be found at the sender and CC
fields.

In particular, if you need an invitation letter to apply visa, please
email us with the following information:

* Full name (as on passport)
* Gender
* Birthdate (as on passport)
* Country
* Passport number

Dear ambassadors, please help spread the message to anyone interested.

Regards,
--
Alick
Fedora release 20 (Heisenbug) user