[Design-team] [FZH] [FUDCon Beijing 2014] Logo/T-shirt

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 22 18:04:53 UTC 2014

Hi Prima,

Thanks! It looks like the font for 'fudcon' is wrong though. If you need
the fudcon logo template files let me know and I can send them. The 'd'
in fudcon should have a foot and it doesn't - that tells me it's in
Comfortaa. The fudcon font is not Comfortaa. You can read more about the
logo guidelines and templates etc here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines#Guidelines_4

A few other points:

For FUDCon-Beijing-Logo-City.svg
---------------------------------

1) The stroke around the city is blowing out the actual artwork. This is
especially apparent on the windows of the rightmost windowed building. I
would suggest duplicating the cityscape and removing the stroke so the
stroke is outside-only instead of outside and insnide.

2) The FUDcon logomark (The 4 speech bubbles) isn't center-aligned to
the white outline. Again, I strongly suggest using the FUDcon logo
template files, because the templates have this all centered and taken
care of in the right font.

For FUDCon-Beijing-Logo-TempleOfHeaven.svg

1) The artwork looks like a scan that still needs some cleanup. There's
artifacts floating around the outside of the temple, both above it and
to the right, and to the left. The junction between the fudcon logo mark
and logotype is also awkward - see the strange shape created between the
'f' of 'fudcon' and the white outline of the fudcon speech bubble logomarks.

Hope this helps

~m