potential for a "mini-fudcon" at northeast linux fest in Cambridge, MA in April

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 23 16:02:06 UTC 2014

I'm really not sure which list this is best for -- possibly some message to
devel-announce after a bit of coordination, but I guess this is a good place
to start. On the Ambassadors list, Jonathan Nadeau, one of the organizers
suggested that we might have a track dedicated to Fedora and perhaps even
treat it like a mini-fudcon.

I'm always up for more times and places to get people together to talk to
Fedora face to face. Anyone else interested?