Trac changes for FUDCON Managua 2014

yn1v at taygon.com yn1v at taygon.com
Tue Jun 3 20:55:54 UTC 2014

El 2014-06-03 13:09, Paul W. Frields escribió:
>> I will use type "funding request"/"task", milestone option looks like
>> duplicate to type, I won't be using milestone. So there is no changes
>> there.
>
> If you need some specific milestone dates assigned, I can do that for
> you.

I just created the first ticket and found out that there is no empty
milestone. I have to select one, and all available milestones are
related to other events.

Can you please create one open date milestone: Managua 2014

If we really need to set up dates, I will request changes, but I will
wait to talk with the rest of the team to see if we will use milestones
and which those milestones should be.

Thanks.

Neville