Reminder: Please apply travel subsidy for FUDCon APAC 2014, Beijing, China on fudcon-planning trac

Suchakra suchakra at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 24 22:27:20 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 5:19 PM, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com> wrote:

> Related question: were any of my talks voted on? They're not mentioned
> in the minutes.

AFAIK, the meet in which your topics were discussed was yesterday and
unfortunately zodbot decided to go Missing In Action that day :) I
think someone mentioned that day that they had kept a log on their
local client. The organizers may have more info than that.

I too have a question for organizers. Is the final date decided for
FUDCon Beijing? (It still says "Proposed" on [1])

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Beijing_2014#Dates

--
Suchakra