FUDCon Beijing idea: team "badges" for contributors

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 02:33:32 UTC 2014

Hi,

I was wondering if we could have some sort of badges, like stickers,
that would tell people what fedora teams we contribute in. The idea is
that we'll announce at the beginning of the event that attendees are
more than welcome to walk up to any of us and have a chat. The team
badges that we wear will tell people what teams we are from and they can
come up to us if they're interested in one of those teams. It'll
hopefully encourage people to come talk to us more.

A sticker could be simply:

"I work for Fedora QA! Come talk to me!"

Or to make it even shorter, so we can stick up multiple stickers,
simply:

"Fedora QA!"

Thoughts? If you like it I can file a ticket with the design team for
said stickers. It shouldn't be too much work. Just plain stickers will
do.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,