[FZH] the Result of FUDcon Beijing Logo/T-shirt Vote

Alick Zhao alick9188 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 04:53:28 UTC 2014

On 05/01/2014 11:42 PM, Suchakra wrote:
> Just a reminder - based on previous experiences of mine, the winning
> logo [1] in its current form will not yield a smooth print on a
> t-shirt/banner IMO. Reiterating what Mairin said in a mail before,
>
> /---------------------
> For FUDCon-Beijing-Logo-TempleOfHeaven.svg
>
> 1) The artwork looks like a scan that still needs some cleanup.
> There's artifacts floating around the outside of the temple, both
> above it and to the right, and to the left. The junction between the
> fudcon logo mark and logotype is also awkward - see the strange shape
> created between the 'f' of 'fudcon' and the white outline of the
> fudcon speech bubble logomarks.
> ---------------------/

+1.

Hi Prima and other guys,

Please help improve the winning logo according to the suggestion in:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/fudcon-planning/2014-April/004964.html

Also, please come up with the T-shirt design with the logo design.
We have little time to prepare the production of T-shirts now.

> Apart from that, we also need some banners (for stage,
> vertical/horizontal banners in and around the venue). Its always good
> to have verticals banners around the venue. Have a look at [2]. Here
> are a few ones which can be used/modified
>
> * https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Freedom1_2.png
> *.http://suchakra.fedorapeople.org/fudcon-designs/fudcon-banner-stage.png
> * http://suchakra.fedorapeople.org/fudcon-designs/banner-gates.png

Yes. Let's discuss banner design in separate tickets.

--
Alick
Fedora release 20 (Heisenbug) user