[FUDCon APAC 2014] Reminder to foreign attendees about invitation letter or other help

Zamir SUN zsun at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 8 02:17:15 UTC 2014

Reminder:
For all attendees, if you need invitation letter, please fill in the
form no later that 1:00 May 9th UTC so that we'll prepare it for you.
Guys who submitted but still not get your invitation letter, it may
caused by missing email address or the mail send failure, if so, please
file the form again.

Thanks.

--
Zamir SUN
zsun at fedoraproject.org
zsun in #fedora-zh #openshift on freenode.net