Fwd: Travel VISA Invitation Letter Authentication

nitesh narayan lal niteshnarayanlalleo at gmail.com
Thu May 8 14:23:29 UTC 2014

Regards
Nitesh Narayan Lal

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: China Visa- Delhi Center <delhicentre at visaforchina.org>
Date: Thu, May 8, 2014 at 7:01 PM
Subject: RE: Travel VISA Invitation Letter Authentication
To: nitesh narayan lal <niteshnarayanlalleo at gmail.com>

     Dear Nitesh,

Thank you for writing to us at VFS China Visa Helpdesk.

Addressing your query we would like to inform you that you need to provide
an invitation letter containing a mainland China stamp. Besides, the visa
guidelines defer from place to place.

We hope the above information has been of help to you. For  further
assistance please feel free to call us on the contact details given below:

Warm Regards,

VFS China Delhi Helpdesk Team

Contact details : 011-41095601 / 41095602

Website:  <http://www.visaforchina.>www.visaforchina.<http://www.visaforchina.org>
*org*

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

 *This e-mail is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents
are confidential and privileged. If you have received this email in error,
please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its contents from your
computer. VFS does not guarantee that this e-mail has not been intercepted
and amended or that it is virus** free.*