Bringing swag to FUDCon Beijing

Alick Zhao alick9188 at gmail.com
Sun May 11 09:42:44 UTC 2014

On 05/06/2014 09:46 PM, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> Alick, Zamir: what swag are you producing there for the
> conference? Should the community members flying in get any? We can
> try and co-ordinate it this week. For example, I think printing
> stuff will be cheaper in India, so Nitesh and Aditya could bring
> some stuff etc. Please let us know.

Hi Ankur,

I just shared with you the spreadsheet on Google Docs about swag budget.
It contains the reference price of local production. If you find some
items can be produced in much cheaper price, and not difficult to carry
along, please let us know. We really appreciate your help.

Regards,
--
Alick
Fedora release 20 (Heisenbug) user