Confirming hotel details

Zamir SUN zsun at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 21 05:49:32 UTC 2014

On 05/21/2014 12:44 PM, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm just packing up and will catch my flight in about 12 hours. I just
> wanted to confirm the hotel status:
>
> - The hotel is the "Beihang Traning Center Hotel"
Yes.
> - When we check in, do we just tell them our names?
We've tell them your names
> - Are rooms already assigned to us?

By the time you arrive in Beijing, it is certainly assigned.
> I get there tomorrow night - 22nd May. I think Aditya gets there a
> little before me on the 22nd too.
Yes, he will arrive a little earlier than you do.

> Thanks again for all the work you've put into the event. We'll see you
> soon.
Print the Conference Guide or take it in your mobile so that you can
find the hotel. Otherwise, call me by my mobile (written in the guide)
if you have difficulty after your arrival in Beijing.

Enjoy your trip!