Is it really necessary to print a ticket?

Zamir SUN zsun at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 23 14:19:50 UTC 2014

FYI, as we talked with our guys, if you just have email address and name
with you, it may take more time for you to check in.
So if you can, please provide the QR code and/or barcode with you(store
as a picture in your phone is acceptable) .Even if you only have the
barcode number, it will help a lot.

Thanks.