Fwd: [fedora-india] FUDCon planning meeting 27-Jan-2015 - minutes

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 13:00:38 UTC 2015

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 6:13 PM, Zamir SUN <zsun at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> In my opinion, we did not pay for Guidebook. So I think it's free (as in
> free beer) for use, although not as free in freedom.
> And I advise you also prepare a common used words in local language(you
> know, Ankur, the words I write for Aditya, such as water, etc. But if most
> local people understands and can speak a good English, then it is not so
> essential)
We had to do that because there was no common language to speak.
However, basic english words like "yes", "no", "water" and basic
counting is understood in pretty much every major city of India. That
said, we should make a note of this request and keep a track just in
case there are more people with similar concern.