[Need help] Welcome note in FUDCon 2015 brochure

Priyanka Nag priynag at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 05:25:23 UTC 2015

Hey all,

While preparing the brochure for FUDCon 2015, we came across a welcome note
that is generally added in all FUDCon as well as FLOCK brochures. This
welcome note is usually made by the Fedora Project Leader. I am not sure if
we have anyone with this soft of a designation, whose welcome note can be
added to this year's brochure.

Is there anyone whom we can approach for this welcome note? Or would
someone from the community like to give a short welcome note which we can
include in the brochure (with his/her name and signature on it)?

--
Regards,
Priyanka Nag

Website: priynag.in