Meetings to decide on Sponsorship requests for FUDCon Pune 2015

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 05:42:09 UTC 2015

Hi,

We'll be having meetings every week starting from the next week to
decide on the sponsorship requests that have come in so far so that
people can book their travel early.  The proposed time is 13:30 UTC on
every Thursday starting from 26th March 2015.  If you want to attend
but want a different time then please speak up and we can try to
converge on another convenient day/time.  I will block a slot on
Fedocal once we have decided on the time.  So as it stands now:

Day/Time: Every Thursday at 13:30 UTC
Where: #fudcon-planning channel on freenode.

Siddhesh
--
http://siddhesh.in