Regarding News in Local News Paper (Revised)

pravin.d.s at gmail.com pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Wed May 6 09:01:24 UTC 2015

On 5 May 2015 at 13:46, Ashutosh Bhakare <unnatisales123 at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi All
>
> I am planning below to generate awareness on FUDCon in Aurangabad (MS).
>
> 1) Sending Press release for 4-5 papers locally (Marathi) Will draft
> news about FUDCon.

Yes, we need draft for it first. We can ask here on mailing list for
review. English is fine initially then we can translate it to Marathi
languages.
Also important point is on which date we should publish it. But it comes
later :)

One more point, AFAIK we don't have any budget allocated for press release.
Expecting to talk with some news writer and ask them to publish some
article around FUDCon.

> 2) Will conduct 1 hour seminar on Fedora probally 1st week of June.
> 3) Will guide student how to participate in Fedora Project will target
> 3-4 engineering colleges
> 4) Will distribute DVDs as well
> 5) Will ask them to attend FUDcon on 26-28th Jun. Will discuss benefits
> of attending FUDCon.

As you know, benefits points are available on
http://fudcon.in/conference/about

> Please let me know what points to be covered in News of FUDCon.

We can definitely use points from
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fudcon/Invitation_Letter_College.

Glad to see you are interested in this.

Thanks,