FUDCon Phnom Penh 2016 Bidding Announcement

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com
Tue May 19 04:10:38 UTC 2015

On 19 May 2015 at 07:53, Truong Anh Tuan <tuanta at iwayvietnam.com> wrote:
> You are planning budget is about $17k USD (while usual budget for FUDCon is
> about $10k USD [1]. Have you got any plans to ask for more funds from other
> sources?

While the budget is set at $10,000, there is breathing room[1] based
on actual spending.  We made it clear from the outset that we were
expecting to spend $15000 from the Fedora budget for the current
FUDCon and there haven't been objections to the additional spend
request.

So that leaves the remaining $2000.

Siddhesh

[1] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/famsco/2014-April/001532.html