Preparing list for sending FUDCon APAC 2015 invitation emails

reena pagare reena.pagare at mitcoe.edu.in
Thu May 21 07:50:41 UTC 2015

Hi,

I can send it to colleges group .kindly send me t draft that has to b sent.
I also had queries related to banners. How many banners r we printing. And
of wht size . I hv added few college names to t list.

On Thursday, May 21, 2015, pravin.d.s at gmail.com <pravin.d.s at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>    We will soon start sending invitation emails to Colleges,
Organizations and community mailing lists. We already have good list
available at piratepad [1]

>   Apart from this list [1] , if you want outreach team should get in
touch with certain Collages/Organizations in Pune or nearby either edit
piratepad or email details to pravins at fedorapeople.org

--
Thanks & Regards
Prof. Reena Pagare