My game's feedback

Michael Thomas wart at kobold.org
Mon Apr 17 21:18:52 UTC 2006

Hi Victor,

I won't be able to run it until after work, but it compiles cleanly on
FC-5 i386.  It fails to build on FC-4 x86_64 with the following error:

$ cc invaders.c -o invaders `imlib2-config --cflags` `imlib2-config
--libs` `allegro-config --libs` 2>&1 | tee build.log
/usr/lib64/liballeg-4.0.3.so: undefined reference to `_mangled_main_address'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

--Mike