prboom update

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Sat Apr 22 19:34:41 UTC 2006

Wart wrote:
> FYI:  I've updated prboom on FC4, FC5, and devel to the latest upstream
> 2.4.1 release.  In addition, I enabled opengl support in the binary.
>>From the testing that I've done, the opengl support is at least as
> stable as without.
>
> If anyone wants to see the non-opengl version return then I'll try to
> include both, but for now I'm inclined to ignore it.

Concedering that doom and thus prboom runs ok with software rendering on
any machine which will take a recent Fedora and that opengl is not
supported on all cards, I vote to compile it twice in %build both with
and without opengl, or can the current version fallback to _doom_
software rendering (not slow opengl software rendering, but the good old
isomorphic doom engine)

Regards,

Hans