Games livecd / dvd

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 06:01:44 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-03-30 at 21:09 -0500, Jon Ciesla wrote:
> Agreed.  I'd like to make something that would offer something to most age
> groups, so whatever package has potato guy would be great, I think my
> 2-year old daughter would love that. :). And I could still have my bzflag.
> > Speaking of games to include, I'd try to include not-quite-games
> > (especially ones that stress 3D hardware), like the space simulators
> > (celestia and stellarium) and some of the edutainment stuff (tuxpaint,
> > tuxtype2, etc.).

I hoping to get Croquet debugged to the point of putting it into one
rather large rpm. I finally found the error that prevented it from using
openGL properly and now it looks 100% better than Second Life, plus you
have the server as well as the client. I'm impressed as heck with it.
Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net