Games livecd / dvd

tim oconnell hvhtim at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 18:05:38 UTC 2007

how about a strictly gaming release of fedora, sort of like a half-life mod,
where the kernel is streamlined for graphics throughput and  bundled with
graphics card drivers (many which are only available after you try to play a
game, quite annoying) and a myriad of popular games, all of which should fit
on a DVD.  remember, DVD's are frequently double-sided and dual layered,
giving you at least twice the storage space.

On 4/2/07, Jon Ciesla <limb at jcomserv.net> wrote:

> We have a wiki page.
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Games/GamesLiveCD
> Start populating that must-have list! :) I've seeded it with the fruits of
> the discussion so far.

> --
> novus ordo absurdum

tim the white 'fro