Games Spin Update

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Dec 24 00:02:34 UTC 2007

On Sat, Dec 22, 2007 at 00:53:10 +0530,
  Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just a quick note that I sending over the kickstart file at
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Games/GamesLive
>
> to release engineering shortly for a games spin update. If there any
> changes needed, do let me know. I will working on a Live CD variant next.

Thanks for the post. I will be using it for my Games Spin attempt using
Unity's installer and the latest updates (including updates-testing if
it seems to work) that I plan to give out as Christmas Presents.
I also noted that uqm is now on the list and I won't need to add it manually
(assuming it pulls in the optional parts).