new version of supertux

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Thu Feb 15 00:18:24 UTC 2007

MT> As I just wrote in bugzilla, I would avoid upgrading this for FC6
MT> if there are any savefile or config file compatibilty problems
MT> upgrading from the current FC6 version to 0.3.0.

I have to agree; I've avoided bumping nazghul in the release branches
due to savefile incompatibilities.  (I'm only guessing as to the
number of people who might actually have it installed though; my
best estimate is about three or so.  Smolt, save us!)

If you do update devel, make sure to get something into the release
notes.  The simplest way seems to be to include "*docs*" in your
commit message and write in the release note.

 - J<