Games SIG "State of the Union"

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 23:01:50 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-02-23 at 23:43 +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:

> > Goede, J.W.R. de wrote:
> >> Hi All,
> >>
> >> I don't know if any of you realise it, but this month its a year ago that
> >> Tibbs started the games SIG. Hence this "Games SIG State of the Union".
> >>
> > [...]
> >> Your opinion on the future of the Games SIG is much appreciated, add
> >> your 2 cents please!

There are hundreds of games available for xmame. Could the legal ones be
added?? So far, there are only about 3 at atrpms in one single rpm.

Plus, I'm having the dickens of a time getting gxmame to see
the /usr/share/xmame/roms directory.

So, I have no clue how to find which ones are legal or not, but if
someone would clue me in, I'd be more than happy to check it out. Plus,
there are many assorted frontends for xmame to be included. This would
certainly flesh out a games offering for the public to enjoy. Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net