Games spin, minor configuration changes

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 2 20:49:26 UTC 2007

Hi

I have been working on getting the games spin through release
engineering and Fedora Board for approval.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2007-September/msg00082.html

The new process to follow is described in

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/CustomSpins

I have changed the configuration file to inherit the base desktop
configuration as Jeremy Katz (CC'ed) has suggested to do that before
getting board approval on this spin.

I configuration the repo to point to a local copy of rawhide instead of
a mirror list and get this

http://pastebin.ca/723478

Pointing to the mirror list does not result in this problem. I would
appreciate if anyone could test and let me know if this configuration
works for you.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Games/GamesLive

Rahul