Fedora games spin: feedback

R Sanjith sanjith.warrier at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 16:35:41 UTC 2007

Hey Folks,

The Super Mario Chronicles or rather Secret Mario Chronicles (SMC) is a good
game.
But there still is quite some work to be done before actually packaging it
into a GamesLiveCD.

The levels are incomplete in some places. The saved games in the list have
levels that are not there in the actual game (which keeps you wondering
which world they come from....)

And ofcourse the lacking originality very rightly put up by Hans.

Regards
Sanjith