Games spin?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 21 05:39:18 UTC 2007

Christopher Stone wrote:

> Why not derive one from the KDE spin then?  How hard can it be?  I
> guess I will have to do it myself this weekend.  How long would it
> take? 5 minutes?  Let me know, thanks.

You can do whatever spins you like. If you based your kickstart file on
mine, it shouldn't take more than a few mins but why are you so keen on
any particular desktop environment for games? It is fundamentally a
unimportant detail for a games spin.

Why not concentrate of which games to include, package or review or
atleast test my spin and provide me some feedback instead of spending
time which you claimed you didn't have to read my other mails on
seemingly redundant work.

Rahul