Games spin?

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Sep 21 05:56:47 UTC 2007

Christopher Stone wrote:
>> Why not concentrate of which games to include, package or review or
>> atleast test my spin and provide me some feedback instead of spending
>> time which you claimed you didn't have to read my other mails on
>> seemingly redundant work.
>
> I'm curious to know how much extra space it actually takes. I would
> also be interested in space requirements for using xfce or even just
> twm.

While I don't think including two big desktop environments (GNOME and
KDE) is a good idea (better include more games instead), using xfce has
some merits, not because of disk space but because of less CPU and RAM
consumption, leaving more free for games (IMO using twm as default is
not good, is not user-friendly enough).