Please modify your OpenGL using games to use opengl-games-utils

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Tue Sep 25 12:18:46 UTC 2007

Gérard Milmeister wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-09-25 at 13:50 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> This is esp. important for the Games Live DVD, as there people will
>> not have
>> those other <beep> drivers available.
> I wonder if it makes any sense to include OpenGL games in such a Games
> Live DVD, that does not provide <beep> drivers.

Yes it does, as OpenGL games will work fine on all integrated intel graphics
(lots of systems) and on all pre r5xx radeons (quite a few systems).

And who knows, with Fedora 9 we might have radeon 3d support over the whole
line, and nouveau 3d support for nvidea cards, and yes then we still want to
have this check, as there will always be some unsupported cards.

Regards,

Hans