Looking for someone to pull / manage Games Spin for F-10

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Mon Aug 11 20:27:15 UTC 2008

Michael Thomas wrote:
> Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
>>
>> Since the F10 Beta Feature Freeze is coming up, this is the time to
>> sign off on the Games Spin or leave it hanging for F11.
>>
>> There's a few concerns about this spin right now:
>>
>> * Test plan is woefully lacking information, as well as a cut/paste
>> job from another feature.  Links to QA tests would be good since you
>> seem to indicate that there are some known.
>>
>> * Contingency plan should list all the places documentation about this
>> spin should be removed in case we don't do it, so that we don't
>> advertise a non-available spin.
>>

> 32-bit iso images are forthcoming.
>
> I'll start hacking on the feature page now...

Nice, because that is exactly what this Feature needs ;-) The Beta
Freeze is not the "stop all development for Fedora 10 Freeze BTW", it is
just a landmark at which Features are dropped and Features are included,
which in the case of spins concerns us, very much.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip