Music for games

Chris Norman chris.norman4 at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 19 12:24:17 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-08-19 at 07:13 -0500, Jon Ciesla wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I don't know if this is the right place to do this, but I would like to
> 	> offer my help to the gaming comunity.
> >
> > I am not personally a gamer, and I am visually impared, so I cannot test
> > the greater number of games, what I can do is create music, and I would
> > like to offer to help create music for any game that wants it.
> >
> > If my help is required, just email me on this address
> > (chris.norman4 at ntlworld.com), with a description of the game, and what
> > musical piece(s) you want, and I'll see what I can put together, and
> > produce the music in either mp3 or wav format.
>
> Sounds like you would be a good person for Hans de Goede to work with.  We
> just had to remove or modify several games with non-free content,
> including music, and I bet Hans would jump at the chance to have something
> custom-created.
>
> Hans?

It was this thread that gave me the idea to be honest.

I have a fair bit of free time on my hands to be honest, so just give me
a shout if anyone wants music doing for anything, and obviously it's not
going to be under any copyright or anything, all I ask is that my name
be mentioned somewhere in the credits.

Chris Norman <chris.norman4 at ntlworld.com>