Anyone interested in packaging Apricot??

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Wed Aug 27 09:05:55 UTC 2008

Hi all,

As some of you probably already know a few blender artists and crystalspace
developers have been working fulltime on this new completely FREE (both art and
code) game called Apricot:
http://www.yofrankie.org/

They are now almost done and are looking for people to package it up for
various distro's. I've offered todo that, but I'm currently suffering from a
serious -ENOTIME situation, so I was hoping there are other people here who are
willing to pick this up. If you do you can mail me for help any time!

Apricot uses crystalspace and needs a special svn snapshot, you do not need to
worry about parallel installability with the regular crystalspace, as that has
no users in Fedora so you can just upgrade the current crystalspace package to
the "blessed" svn snapshot:
http://crystal.svn.sourceforge.net/crystal/CS/tags/V1.9pre20080725/

Apricot also uses CEL, same story:
https://cel.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/cel/cel/tags/V1.9pre20080728

For apricot itself just use the latest svn.

Thanks & Regards,

Hans