Games packaging guidelines

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 1 19:40:55 UTC 2008

Hans de Goede wrote:

> Before being proposed they would need some polishing, esp the one about
> packaging data seperately needs to be clarified and once it is clarified
> its kinda already in the guidelines (which already contain text about
> having one srpm per upstream tarbal AFAIK), the others are mostly little
> (often important_ details so I'm not sure if they should be made into
> generic guidelines.
>
> But a pointer to them definetely is a good idea.

I split some of the information in the games sig page into their own sub
pages as it was getting too long and I think more of that needs to be done.

The current guidelines are now at

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Games/Packaging

Please clarify any information needed and let me know so that I can
propose adding a link to it to the packaging committee. Weren't you
planning to becoming a member BTW?

Rahul