Games Spin size

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Apr 6 21:59:14 UTC 2009

I double checked the sizes of the Beta version of the spin and found
that all my slack space disappeared. I am not sure what changed.
The i686 version was about 1 MiB under the 4GiB limit. The x86_64
version was about 7 MiB over the limit. Previously I had these a few
10s of MiB below the limit.

If Jon makes a slim version of nexuiz in time, that might help.

Otherwise unless I can figure out why my tests didn't match the official
versions in size and find it was something temporary (e.g. debug kernels), I'll
need to cut another game out.