dungeonhack

Alexey Torkhov atorkhov at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 11:49:38 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-09-29 at 13:20 +0200, Guido Grazioli wrote:
> 2009/9/29 Alexey Torkhov <atorkhov at gmail.com>
> Hello Alexey sorry to bother you, two things:
> - any ogre sample i try to launch fails with
> Could not load dynamic
> library /usr/lib64/OGRE/Plugin_CgProgramManager.so

In general, samples should work without Cg. Did you run it with
Ogre-Samples helper, or call binaries from /usr/lib64/OGRE/Samples
directly?

> Where do i get it? Is it the CG library from nvidia?

There are Cg and ogre-cg packages in rpmfusion, if you need to run with
it. But, applications in fedora must not have strong requirement on it.

> - there's no naming convention i could find for ogre addons, but
> should we name those ogre-addon-<addon-name>?

I think, it's better to name them like ogre-<addon-name>.

Alexey