Is vegastrike working for anyone in F15 or rawhide?

Rudolf Kastl che666 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 09:50:38 UTC 2011

2011/7/10 Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to>:
> On Sat, Jul 09, 2011 at 22:39:09 -0500,
>  Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
>>
>> This is probably enough of an improvement over 0.5.0 on F15, that it is
>> worth bring that to F15. However, I also might want to use this as an
>> opportunity to do the ogre upgrade from 1.7.2 to 1.7.3, and rebuild
>> (and update the world forge stack) stuff that uses ogre?
>
> I have put together an update set that includes the world forge stuff,
> ogre stuff, vegastrike and a few other things that needed to be rebuilt
> for F15 testing.

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for your efforts, the upgrade makes me really happy but i still
have runtime problems with vegastrike with updated mygui cegui ogre
and vegastrike (all from koji, f15):

Fragment shader failed to compile with the following errors:
ERROR: 0:242: error(#202) No matching overloaded function found GLOSS_init
ERROR: error(#273) 1 compilation errors.  No code generated

Fragment Program Error: Failed to compile highend
Compilation of technique default failed... trying ../4_ps2.0/default
Cause: Error compiling program vp:"highend" fp:"highend"
Compilation of technique ../4_ps2.0/default failed... trying fixed
Cause: Error compiling program vp:"default" fp:"default"

-> Segmentation Fault

kind regards,
Rudolf Kastl