Is vegastrike working for anyone in F15 or rawhide?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Jul 11 20:54:09 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 11:50:38 +0200,
  Rudolf Kastl <che666 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Bruno,
>
> Thanks for your efforts, the upgrade makes me really happy but i still
> have runtime problems with vegastrike with updated mygui cegui ogre
> and vegastrike (all from koji, f15):

I see the same thing on. I don't know if is due to hardware differences
or something with F15. I did try turning off acceleration and the shader
and still always got a crash, though with different messages. This machine
has an rv530 based viedo card and I am using the free Radeon driver.

On F16, it works on an rv280 based card.