Is vegastrike working for anyone in F15 or rawhide?

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Tue Jul 12 22:45:46 UTC 2011

Hi,

On 07/12/2011 08:50 PM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 11:50:38 +0200,
>    Rudolf Kastl<che666 at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for your efforts, the upgrade makes me really happy but i still
>> have runtime problems with vegastrike with updated mygui cegui ogre
>> and vegastrike (all from koji, f15):
>
> I didn't see any signs in the forums that a beta2 is imminent. So on my
> end, I think I'll try to do a local svn version and see if that helps.
> Given that it works on at least some systems, I'd rather look at raidem
> next, since that seems broken everywhere.

Note that I just started a build of an updated allegro from 4.2 to 4.4
for rawhide, AllegroOGG and dumb need a release bump and rebuild (will do so
tomorrow), and we may need to rebuild some other libs on the allegro stack,
once that is done the first thing to do wrt raidem is build it against the
updated stack and see if that fixes things.

Regards,

Hans