Standardizing various games packaging things across distros

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Fri May 6 07:22:13 UTC 2011

Hi,

On 05/05/2011 06:57 PM, Richard Hartmann wrote:

<snip>

> PS: I don't want to subscribe to the fedora list, but the moderation
> emails are somewhat annoying. Hans, can you add me/us as approved
> senders, please?

First of all thanks for keeping the fedora list in the CC.

I'm afraid I'm not a moderator, I've forwarded your request to the
2 moderators the list has.

It is a very low traffic list, sometimes an entire month goes by
without it seeing a single mail. So you could just subscribe to it,
who knows you may even see some discussions there which are interesting
for you :)  I often see interesting bits on debian-devel-games, like
discussions about modifying ioquake3 so that it can be used as engine
for openarena / world of padman / etc. too.

Regards,

Hans