Rawhide updates to Manaworld and WorldFogre stuff

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon May 30 14:58:54 UTC 2011

I have manaworld updated to the latest upstream release.
I have all of the worldforge related packages updated to the lastest release
(trunk for sear, though it looks like there may be a new release soon) but
not adequatetly tested as 3d isn't working well for me in rawhide right now.

I'd be interested in feedback for how ember and sear work on other hardware
from other rawhide users. I'll be making a live image soon so that I can
test on some more modern hardware.

I'll be trying to keep the WorldForge stuff more up to date. cyphesis also
should get some attention related to running it as a service in Fedora.

The outlook for getting these changes into F15 is murky. At the very least
I'd want to make sure that packages using Ogre 1.7.3 all appear to work
on some hardware.